How many times have you wished you could read a customer’s mind?
You could have avoided that less than favourable TripAdvisor review if only you’d known such a small thing mattered so much to someone.
We’ve talked to hundreds of General Managers and their biggest challenge is always the same – second guessing the customer. In a world of instant reviews and social sharing, satisfying the needs of the most discerning guest is the most critical objective of a hotel team.
Let us introduce The Mystery Traveller – a comprehensive and cost effective way to objectively monitor and succesfully improve your operation at source.
Use our packages as a training tool, motivational or pre-awards vehicle, or as an evaluation facility.
The Mystery Traveller will provide your establishment with access to a full and comprehensive report process and a pre-determined key performance document that will add significant value to your product.
- Understand the customer experience
- Take advantage of small, unnoticed opportunities to go above and beyond
- Overtake the competition with excellent service and unique attention to detail
- Encourage positive word of mouth and reviews
- We conduct a thorough survey with customers and staff to understand the current perception of your product.
- One of our Mystery Travellers visits unannounced.
- They review all aspects of their visit from the welcome, food, staff interaction and overnight stay.
- You receive an easy to implement action plan that will significantly improve your offer and reputation.
- Our reviewer will visit you again after three months for an evaluation meeting to discuss progress and suggest further improvements (at no extra cost).
- Find out what missed opportunities you can take advantage of to exceed guests expectations.
- Identify how to use complaints to your advantage.
- Understand what information you’re not sharing with guests but should be.
- Use opportunities to encourage guests to visit again.
- Capitalise on the major unique selling points of your business.
- Remove obsolete offers and processes.
- Take advantage of new opportunities and angles.
“If only the customer had told us what they were thinking, rather than posting a bad review on TripAdvisor”.
We all know how frustrating that is. And how valuable it would be to get inside the mind of a customer.
So we’re on a mission to help hotels across the South East. You want to make your customer experience second to none so we’re answering that call.
You don’t have to be the biggest, most expensive or unique hotel to be the most highly recommended in your area.
“We need to know exactly what our customers are thinking and feeling during their stay”